14 years of love and friendship. #rainbowbridge
As a kid, everyone had to write this theme when they returned to school. I no longer attend school but it seemed worthy enough to share my summer activities here.
- Took glassblowing classes
- Trained my cat to jump through hoops
- Writing a book on weddings
- Made 2 hats: one pillbox and one Carmen Miranda fruit hat
- Teaching myself shorthand
- Getting good at putting a diaper on my elderly cat
- Cataloging a tediously large collection of books I’ve been dragging around forever so I can sell them.
glass blowing class
Pan Am Pill Box Hat
My cat, Rabies on his learning course
Ok so I recently went to the world’s first crowdsourcing festival and have been thinking about some little fun project I could be a part of. The festival was called OneSpark and I was sorely tempted to sponsor this project below.
“I am a human male who is attempting the world record for the largest afro. Apparently this costs money, so I’m looking to raise some!”
Read About His and Other OneSpark Projects Here.
I wasn’t quite convinced though so later that night I wondered where I might go to see other projects. Natch, it made sense to head over to Kickstarter and see what they had “kicking” around. There was sooooo much….lots of great lofty do-good things. Ultimately though it came down to cats…..especially cats in hats. I was the first backer for this highly humanitarian project below which I am proud to say hit the goal.
Hats for Cats Kickstarter Campaign
Not to be out done by chicken sweaters, check out this highly effective solution for cat trapping you can also find on Etsy. Pics and text here plus link to listing here.